srijeda, 4. januar 2012.

Motivaciono pismo - Grants Officer



Dear Sirs,


I am interested in your vacancy for the Grants Officer within the project Enter Name, based in XXXX, which I have been made aware of through your public advertisement.

After thorough reading of your vacancy advertisement and getting familiar with the requirements stated in, I have decided to apply for this position.
At the present I am engaged as a consultant in XXXX as a XXXXX, in charge for coordination of the project “XXXXX” in Serbia. Also, I have long experience working for XXXXX UK, International NGO dealing with promotion of XXXX, especially in the area of XXXX. Through my work in this organization I got a lot of knowledge about human rights in general and about UNCRC in particular. During my engagement with XXXXX I have been working on different positions, mainly as Program Officer, In the period from 20XX to 20XX I was in charge for office in CITY and development of program in the region of NAME. At December 20XX I have started to work in CITY office, developing programs and implementing different projects in the COUNTRY. Intensive communication with local implementing partners on daily basis contributed to the development of my skills and establishing and maintaining professional relations with significant number of different local organizations all over COUNTRY.

My technical background helped me in everyday work and provision of different equipment and materials needed for various projects that I have realized during past years. In the organization I was in charge for all aspect of project implementation, from planning and realization of activities, supporting and close coordination with local partners, to drafting and submitting donor reports. Very often I was a member of multicultural team engaged on joint tasks. Due to the nature of work I have participated in several regional projects realized in xxxxxxx.

On the basis of my experience and skills, I think that I will be able to respond to the challenges that this position is offering and that I will successfully fit in the team of professionals engaged in your organization.


Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.



With respect,


name

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар