srijeda, 4. januar 2012.

Primer motivacionog pisma - Project administrative associate


Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to apply for the position “PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE” . I saw the post for this position on the XXXXX  website

My name is XXXXXXX. I have recently graduated at the XXXXX University of XXXXX (major: International Economics). I’m currently student on master program in XXXXXX, at the University of XXXXXX , and I expect to graduate in autumn this Year.

I was thrilled when I saw this vacancy on Your website, as I see the XXXXX and its organizations as a great opportunity to master professional skills and develop significant contacts. Actually this type of working environment I see as a place where I will be developing my future career.

I think that I am fully competent for the position You are offering. I have some experience in budget management, as I was working for one NGO during past few months on several projects. I/m native XXXX speaker, and I’m fluent in English. I am also very good with computers, excellent communication, and those qualities would help me to manage efficiently challenges of this job position.  I feel comfortable working on my own, or as a part of a team, and because of that I would not see as a problem to work under supervision. On contrary I will find this very useful, as a chance to learn something from my supervisor that would help me later in my future career.  Frequent travel to to XXXXX would be a positive side of this job for me, because I enjoy traveling.


I think that I expressed through this letter my very strong motivation to work for XXXXX. If You need any additional information on my education or experience feel free to contact me anytime via my cell phone: 0099999999999999, or via e-mail. I look forward speaking with You, and I would appreciate very much Your call for interview.

Regards,

NAME

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар