srijeda, 4. januar 2012.

Primer pisma - Project facilitator



Dear Mrs. /Mr.
I am writing in response to your advertisement posted on XXXXXXX and I would like to apply for the position of Project Facilitator. I believe that my education, experience and qualifications make me a suitable person for this kind of job.
Since securing a bachelor's degree in XXXXXX, I have spent six months developing my skills as an editorial office secretary and marketing assistant at XXXX. I undertook high volume of customer service on the phone and face to face. The last six months I spent as an English teacher. My role has provided me the opportunity to develop good communication and interpersonal skills. I am also a volunteer with XXXXX, non-governmental organization that works mainly with XXXXXXXX.
I am persistent team player and dedicated to my work. I am confident to perform well in this vacant job.
I hope that on reading my resume you come to the same conclusion and give me the opportunity to become a valuable member of your organization. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,


Name

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар