srijeda, 4. januar 2012.

Motivaciono pismo - Translator

Dear Sir/Madam,




I am writing in response to your published vacancy  for Translation officer. I saw the open call for application in XXXX, on ..... 

Please find attached my resume for your consideration. I would like to bring my strong work ethic, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and my highly developed analytical and numerical skills with good attention to details to your company. I believe that my qualifications, skills which I have developed from my education and experience are a perfect match for this position. 


My resume will detail the required skills and qualifications you seek.  Moreover I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss about requirements for the position you posted and to learn more about your company. 


Thank you very much for considering my application,

Sincerely,



NAME

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар